Saturday, September 11, 2010

Exploring Better Food Choices

When I first starting blogging for CrossFit180 I posted some thoughts about the way we eat and some things to consider about the way that you approach food.

1. Some folks stick to their Food Plan better when they write down their intake. There are lots of options for this, pick the one that works best for you.

2. Don't diet - it is a temporary plan that most of know fails.

3. It is YOUR Food Plan, and it has to meet your needs to hit your goals. I think Paleo is the way to go, but it is up to you. Eat what makes you feel good and hit your targets.

Now that 180 has entered its new era at the amazing new location, some folks are going to be excited about tweaking their Food Plans so they can optimize their workout accomplishments, fitness improvements, and possibly even changing up their body shapes. But, no one needs to actually walk around tweaking for their next Food Fix. As April gets us interested in kicking some of the crud we eat to the curb, considering reading that intial post.




I will be posting about fun in the cave over the next month. Hit me up with questions! But, the questions have to be GOOD questions for me to be able to help ya. Tell me your goal and more about the hurdle you hit (avoiding sugar, understanding more about healthy fats, getting past cravings, feeling less hungry). I want to tailor the answer to YOUR Food Plan. I encourage you to be brave, make some changes, see how they make you feel, and cheer on the others who are playing along.


So, who is up for some Food Fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment