Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why I participate in CrossFit Competitions

  • You do get a T-Shirt.

  • I am not a competitor, yet. I am unstoppable! My showing up meant there is no such thing as failure. You just have to do YOUR best!

  • I know I can’t if I don’t even try.

  • I cannot think of a better reason to do 4 workouts in one day.

  • Being last in a group this amazing is FINE by me!
  • Is there a good reason not to? Ha! As if?!?
  • It is a challenge. I happen to like a challenge.

  • It makes other WODs easier. Knowing that I participated in the physical goat rodeo of the GLI gives me a boost of confidence at the end of any workout.

  • I get to watch a lot of other people get sweaty and learn from them.

  • I like knowing you were too scared to even try. Yeah, I just said that.

  • The Events are amazing – what else amazes you these days?!?

  • The camaraderie of the competitors. Good sportsmanship abounds.

  • Seeing CF in action – the physical work output is a mind-gasm!

  • Seeing CF in action – Yep! This philosophy does work for everyone, even me!

  • Because I have a gym crush on April Garner and you can bet your butt she will be competing in the competition.

  • The spectators at the Competition relish hard work. They will do these WOD’s later on their own because they are jealous they have not done it yet. But, I did!

  • This guy summarizes it pretty well. So, What He Said!

  • The other cool kids are doing it. Other 180 folks are starting to catch the Competition Fever.

  • Because Brad Garner is my CrossFit Coach and he told me to live life as Rx’d. He says I have passion. That is pretty damn cool!

  • Because Amanda Miller can’t anymore. That is one Epic Fail thanks to Melanoma!
    This list was inspired by a Catalyst Gym
    Blog Post referenced by CFHQ main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment